Swiss Travel Pass
With the Swiss Travel Pass Youth, young travellers up to their 25th birthday travelling through Switzerland benefit from a 30% discount on the regular Swiss Travel Pass ticket fare.
- Unlimited travel by train, bus and boat. View area of validity
- Unlimited travel on premium panoramic trains (seat reservation fees and/or surcharges apply).
- Unlimited use of public transport in more than 90 towns and cities.
- Free admission to more than 500 museums. See full list of participating museums / find museum
- Mountain excursions included: Rigi, Stanserhorn and Stoos.
- Up to 50% discount on many other mountain excursions.
- Up to 30% discount on SBB RailAway offers. Available at all ticket counters within Switzerland.
- Children from their 6th up to their 16th birthday accompanied by at least one parent (holding a Swiss Travel System ticket) travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card.
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge.
- The Swiss Travel Pass is available as e-ticket.
- A seat reservation and/or supplement is required to travel on some trains/buses/boats such as Glacier Express, Bernina Express, Gotthard Panorama Express and Palm Express.
- Swiss Travel System tickets are available to persons permanently resident outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Valid on consecutive days
|2nd Class||1st Class|
|3 days||CHF 232||CHF 369|
|4 days||CHF 281||CHF 447|
|6 days||CHF 359||CHF 570|
|8 days||CHF 389||CHF 617|
|15 days||CHF 429||CHF 675|
Validity: 01 Jan 2022 – 31 Dec 2023
Documents and Downloads
All Media and Trade information as well as images regarding the Swiss Travel Pass are available here.