Swiss Travel Pass Flex
Without limits: Travelling through Switzerland by train, bus and boat – and maximum flexibility to boot. The Swiss Travel Pass Flex is the perfect ticket for quick deciders.
It is valid on 3, 4, 6, 8, or 15 freely selectable days within one month, thus combining scope and services of the Swiss Travel Pass with the advantage of increased flexibility.
For each validated travel day:
- Unlimited travel by train, bus and boat. View area of validity
- Unlimited travel on premium panoramic trains (seat reservation fees and/or surcharges apply)
- Unlimited use of public transport in more than 90 towns and cities
- Free admission to more than 500 museums. See full list of participating museums / find museum
- Mountain excursions included: Rigi, Stanserhorn and Stoos.
- Up to 50 % discount on many other mountain excursions
- Up to 30% discount on SBB RailAway offers. Available at all ticket counters within Switzerland
- Children from their 6th up to their 16th birthday accompanied by at least one parent (holding a Swiss Travel System ticket) travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge.
- The Swiss Travel Pass Flex is available as e-ticket.
- A seat reservation and/or supplement is required to travel on some trains/buses/boats such as Glacier Express, Bernina Express, Gotthard Panorama Express and Palm Express.
- Swiss Travel System tickets are available to persons permanently resident outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Valid on freely selectable days
|2nd Class||1st Class|
|3 days within
|CHF 267||CHF 424|
|4 days within
|CHF 323||CHF 514|
|6 days within
|CHF 384||CHF 610|
|8 days within
|CHF 409||CHF 649|
|15 days within
|CHF 449||CHF 706|
Validity: 01 Jan 2022 – 31 Dec 2023
Documents and Downloads
All Media and Trade information as well as images regarding the Swiss Travel Pass Flex are available here.