Grindelwald-First – Top of Adventure
Grindelwald First tempts visitors with a magnificent view to the Eiger North Face. Adrenaline kicks and speed thrills are virtually guaranteed on the 800 metres long First Flyer and the trottibike scooters. Courageous ones glide freely through the air on the First Flyer – suspended on a rope and at a top speed of 84 km/h. Children will have fun on the 700m2 playground at the Bort intermediate station.
A leisurely hike to Lake Bachalpsee is a must in the First area. From the mountain station, visitors arrive at the world-famous, beautiful picture postcard view of lake and mountains within an hour.
- Altitude: 2,166 m a.s.l.
- Arrival: Railway from Interlaken to Grindelwald, walkway through the village (20 min), gondola to First in three legs
- Travel duration to summit: 25 minutes
- First Flyer and First Glider
- Free-of-charge First Cliff Walk presented by Tissot
- First Mountain Cart and Trottbike Scooter
- Lake Bachalp
- New: First View – Vantage Plattform
- Special highlight: First Bagjump
- Website: Grindelwald First