A unique panoramic view over the Swiss and French Alps: from Eiger to Mont-Blanc and onto Lake Geneva. The cog railway takes guests to an altitude of 2,000 metres (6,650 feet) and thereby to numerous possibilities for adventure and discovery.
At Rochers-de-Naye, visitors enjoy delightful hikes, observe marmots and look at hundreds of plants from around the world. The railway operates year-round – even during winter. Actually, Father Christmas himself resides on this 2,000 metres mountain in December.
- Altitude: 2,042 m a.s.l.
- Arrival: Cog railway from Montreux station via Glion and Caux to the summit
- Travel duration to summit: 49 minutes
- Attractions: Free admission to the “La Rambertia alpine garden, marmot colonies, climbing park, various hiking and climbing opportunities
- Specials: Father Christmas on the Rochers-de-Naye
- Website: Rochers-de-Naye
- Mountain restaurant at the railway station
- Year-round operation
- Hourly departures from Montreux between 08.19 h and 15.19 h/from Rochers-de-Naye between 09.12 h and 16.12 h, later rides available in summer
- From 09 Jan–28 Mar 2023, the stretch from Haut-de-Caux to Rochers-de-Naye is not served on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Free ride with Swiss Travel Pass (Flex) from Montreux to Haut-de-Caux, 50% discount from Haut-de-Caux to Rochers-de-Naye
- 50% discount with Swiss Half Fare Card
- No discount with Eurail / Interrail