Regional Pass Lake Geneva-Alps
Floating by the UNESCO World Heritage site Lavaux aboard a historic paddle steamer, climbing to the top of the Rochers-de-Naye on a cog railway and watching marmots on the summit, experiencing a ride on the famous GoldenPass Line from the engine driver’s point-of-view or going in search of the word’s most delicate temptation on the chocolate or cheese train: The Regional Pass Lake Geneva-Alps offers all of it and then some.
- Regional Pass 5 days: unlimited travel on 2 days and 50% discount on 3 remaining days
- Regional Pass 7 days: unlimited travel on 3 days and 50% discount on 4 remaining days
- Surcharge applies: chocolate and cheese train with seat reservation requirement in 1st class, VIP seats on GoldenPass Panoramic
- The offer is valid throughout the year
- The Regional Pass is personal and non-transmittable
- No partial refund can be granted
Adults without reduction.
|2nd Class||1st Class|
|5 days||CHF 105||CHF 155|
|7 days||CHF 130||CHF 190|