Swiss Half Fare Card
The Swiss Half Fare Card entitles visitors to travel by train, bus and boat and on most mountain railways at half price. It is the ideal companion for short trips and excursions throughout Switzerland. The Swiss Half Fare Card has a validity of one month and can be obtained at nearly every Swiss railway station as well as all points-of-sale worldwide.
- Up to 50% discount on travels by train, bus and boat and most mountain railways. View area of validity.
- Up to 50% discount on use of public transport in more than 90 towns and cities.
- Children from the age of 6 up to their 16th birthday accompanied by at least one parent (holding a Swiss Travel System ticket) travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card.
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge.
- The Swiss Half Fare Card is available as e-ticket.
- Validity: one month.
- Swiss Travel System tickets are available to persons permanently resident outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Valid for 1 month
|2nd Class||1st Class|
|1 month||CHF 120||CHF 120|
Documents and Downloads
All Media and Trade information as well as images regarding the Swiss Half Fare Card are available here.