Exploring Switzerland has never been easier! For foreign guests, the all-in-one ticket Swiss Travel Pass is the key to Switzerland’s public transport network. This single ticket enables visitors to explore Switzerland from end to end by train, bus and boat on 3, 4, 8 or 15 consecutive days.
With the Swiss Travel Pass Youth, young travellers up to their 26th birthday travelling through Switzerland benefit from a 15% discount on the regular Swiss Travel Pass ticket fare.
- Unlimited travel by train, bus and boat. View area of validity
- Unlimited travel on premium panorama trains (seat reservation fees and/or surcharges apply).
- Unlimited use of public transport in more than 90 towns & cities.
- Free admission to more than 500 museums.
- Mountain excursions included: Rigi, Schilthorn, Stanserhorn and Stoos.
- Up to 50% discount on many other mountain excursions.
- Up to 30% discount on SBB RailAway offers. Available at all ticket counters within Switzerland.
- Childrenfrom their 6th up to their 16th birthday accompanied by at least one parent (holding a Swiss Travel System ticket) travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card.
- Children under 6 years of age who are accompanied by a holder of a valid STS ticket travel free of charge.
- The Swiss Travel Pass is available as print@home version.
- A seat reservation and/or supplement is required to travel on some trains/buses/boats such as Glacier Express, Bernina Express, Gotthard Panorama Express and Palm Express.
- STS tickets are available to persons permanently resident outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.