Without limits: Travelling through Switzerland by train, bus and boat – and maximum flexibility to boot. The Swiss Travel Pass Flex is the perfect ticket for quick deciders. It is valid on 3, 4, 8, or 15 freely selectable days within one month, thus combining scope and services of the Swiss Travel Pass with the advantage of increased flexibility.
Benefits for each validated travel day:
- Unlimited travel by train, bus and boat on validated days. View area of validity
- Unlimited travel on premium panorama trains (seat reservation fees and/or surcharges apply)
- Unlimited use of public transport in more than 90 towns & cities
- Free admission to more than 500 museums
- Mountain excursions included: Rigi, Schilthorn, Stanserhorn and Stoos
- Up to 50 % discount on many other mountain excursions
- Up to 30% discount on SBB RailAway offers. Available at all ticket counters within Switzerland
- Children from their 6th up to their 16th birthday accompanied by at least one parent (holding a Swiss Travel System ticket) travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card
- Children under 6 years of age who are accompanied by a holder of a valid STS ticket travel free of charge
- A seat reservation and/or supplement is required to travel on some trains/buses/boats such as Glacier Express, Bernina Express, Gotthard Panorama Express and Palm Express.
- STS tickets are available to persons permanently resident outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.