From Zweisimmen to Montreux
The GoldenPass Panoramic moves from Zweisimmen in the Bernese Oberland towards Montreux, fashionable resort on the shores of Lake Geneva.
The train belongs to the Montreux-Berner Oberland Railway (MOB). It forms the final part of the GoldenPass Line, which starts in Lucerne and leads to Zweisimmen via Interlaken. On the last stretch, the train winds its way down the hill and is greeted by real Mediterranean flair in Montreux.
Various train compositions contain coaches with VIP seats with an unobstructed view ahead at irregular intervals. These seats cannot be reserved in advance but can be booked against a surcharge payable to the train staff on the spot in case such a coach is part of the train composition.
- Leg: Zweisimmen – Montreux (or vice versa)
- Duration: 2 h 08 min
- Website: GoldenPass Panoramic
A snack to the seat can be reserved for groups of 10+ passengers: [email protected]
Year-round operation with hourly departures from Montreux and Zweisimmen.
- Timetable Zweisimmen – Montreux (05:02, 06:02, …, 22:02)
- Timetable Montreux – Zweisimmen (04:50, 05:50, …, 19:50, 20:48, 21:48)
This route is fully covered by the Swiss Travel Pass (Flex) and GA travel card.
Seat reservation is recommended but not required for individual travellers (fee: CHF 9 per person)
- Seat reservation for groups of 10+ pax are mandatory (fee: CHF 7 per person)
- Seat allocation for groups in 2nd class: 9 days before departure. In 1st class on site by the railway staff.
Contact: [email protected] or tel. +41 (0)21 989 81 51