Many groups currently travel through Switzerland by tour coach. The most frequently cited argument against travelling by train, bus and boat is the problem of luggage transportation for an entire group.
For this reason an attractive group luggage transportation offer is to be launched in the form of a 2-year market test. The aim is to encourage more groups to use Swiss public transport. The market test will be carried out officially from 01 January 2017 to 31 December 2019.
Express Door-to-Door Group Luggage
Express group luggage door-to-door is available for groups of 10 to 50 persons travelling in Switzerland by train, bus and boat. This service can be offered between 400 service points in Switzerland including Zurich Airport and Geneva Airport. Luggage hand-over by 09.00h at the latest guarantees delivery by 18.00h the same day. Booking, transport and payment is handled by SBB AG.
- Price per transport CHF 200 (net price without commission)
- Booking is required at least five working days prior to transport date
- Booking: online via sbb.ch, per email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +41 (0)51 285 30 00
- Additional services on request at dividualised pricing
- Prices and services expressly subject to change during this market test