Swiss Transfer Ticket
Important information: The Swiss Transfer Ticket discontinues as of 2019 and is only available until 31 December 2018.
- Free transfer from any Swiss border railway station or arrival airport to the guest’s vacation destination in Switzerland and back
Show area of validity
- Zurich main station, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano also count as border or airport stations
- Children from the age of 6 up to their 16th birthday accompanied by at least one parent (holding a Swiss Travel System ticket) travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card
- Children under 6 years of age who are accompanied by a holder of a valid STS ticket travel free of charge
- The Swiss Transfer Ticket is available as print@home version
- The journeys there and back have to take the most direct route between airport/station and holiday destination. The arrival and the departure airport/station as well as the holiday location may differ at arrival and departure
- STS tickets are available to persons permanently resident outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein
- Further Information:
Sales Outlets Swiss Travel System
Valid for a trip to and from a destination within 1 month
|2nd Class||1st Class|
|1 month||CHF 154||CHF 247|
The Swiss Family Card is available free of charge at all sales outlets worldwide together with any Swiss Travel System ticket.
Images & Videos
Images and videos are available in medium resolution. For high resolution material, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Images and videos may be used for touristic and editorial purposes only.