06.07.2018 - Products & Distribution
Product range & Area of Validity 2019
All changes at a glance.
Swiss Travel System product range & prices (valid as of 01 Jan 2019)
- Average price increase of Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Travel Pass Flex by 5%. Please note the new prices, valid for all tickets with first day of validity 01 January 2019 or later. Information about exact prices in CHF attached.
- Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Travel Pass Flex still available with validity of 3, 4, 8 or 15 days.
- No changes or price increases for Swiss Half Fare Card and Swiss Family Card.
- Reminder: Discontinuation of Swiss Transfer Ticket as of 2019. 31 December 2018 is the last day of sale. The last possible 1st day of validity depends on the standard presale deadlines of the distribution system.
Adjustments in the area of validity of the Swiss Travel Pass (valid as of 01 Jan 2019)
- Holders of a Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Travel Pass Flex receive a general 50% discount on mountain excursions (exception: Jungfraujoch 25%).
- Compared to 2018, tickets with a 50% reduction have to be issued for excursions to Schilthorn, Stanserhorn and Brunni à not fully included anymore. The excursion to Rigi remains 100% included.
Regarding all other questions or requests, please contact our Media & Trade Team via the contact form.