Swiss Travel System AG
Swiss Travel System AG is a Zurich based marketing company co-founded in 2011 by Swiss Federal Railways (SBB), Switzerland Tourism (ST) and five private railway companies. Its mission is the joint worldwide marketing of Switzerland’s comprehensive public transport network.
Key tasks include global marketing of Swiss public transport nationwide and the incoming ticket range, as well as the promotion of cross-border travel from Switzerland’s neighbouring countries.
Our Head Office is located in Zurich near the main railway station.
Our Board of Directors
- Philipp Mäder, Swiss Federal Railways (Chairman)
- Martin Nydegger, Switzerland Tourism (Deputy Chairman)
- Alexander Gellner, Swiss Federal Railways
- Urs Kessler, Jungfraubahn Holding AG
- Fernando Lehner, Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn
- Simon Berger, Swiss Federal Railways