One simply cannot visit Switzerland without sampling Switzerland’s most famous speciality – Swiss chocolate. Montreux-Oberland Bernoise railway has dedicated a whole train to the world’s most delicate temptation. In the stately “Belle Époche”-Pullman 1915 vintage coaches and/or modern panorama coaches, visitors travel in 1st class style only.
Leg: Montreux-Broc-Gruyères and back
Website: Chocolate Train
- Coffee and croissants after leaving Montreux
- Cheese fondue
- Degustation in the Cailler-Nestlé chocolate factory
- The Chocolate train runs from May to mid-October
- All connections are available at the MOB timetable
- The Swiss Travel Pass (Flex) / GA Travelcard is valid on this route
- Additionally a surcharge for the seat reservation and additional services applies
Images & videos
Images and videos are available in medium resolution. For high resolution material, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Images and videos may be used for touristic and editorial purposes only.